Monday, May 7, 2012

Disney Day 4 - Hollywood Studios

Day 4 was spent at Disney Hollywood Studios.  When we got to the park, Jeff and Matt headed to Toy Story Mania to get Fastpasses to use later and the rest of us waited by Tower of Terror.  We rode Tower of Terror and we were hoping to get on Rockin' Roller Coaster but there was already a 60 min wait!  So we decided to go to the Lights, Motor, Action Stunt Show.  We had some time to kill so the kids played in the Honey, I shrunk the kids playground.

Here is Kailey and Andrew in the playground.

Andrew loved the stunt show!!  He was smiling the whole time!  We missed this show last time we were at Disney due to rain - so glad we were able to see it this time!

Once we were done with the stunt show we could go get another set of Fastpasses so the guys headed to Rockin' Roller Coaster to get more Fastpasses and we rode the Backstage Tour Tram.  Then we decided to get some lunch at Pizza Planet (from Toy Story!).  Pizza Planet was packed - it was crazy!  The park itself was so busy at this point that Jeff and I and the kids decided to take a break and go back to the hotel. Everyone else stayed in the park.  Unfortunately, when we got back to the hotel Jeff said he wasn't feeling well . . . and he never made it back to the park.  The kids took naps and we did a little shopping in the gift shop at the hotel.  After we were sure that Jeff was not going to join us, the kids and I headed back to Hollywood Studios.  Kailey and I rode Rockin Roller Coaster in the front seat - it was awesome!  Then we had some dinner and went to ride Toy Story Mania. 


Andrew and Christopher ready for Toy Story Mania!  The ride is in 3D - so cool!



Elyse and Kailey on Toy Story Mania!


After Toy Story Mania, Elyse wanted to go see The Little Mermaid.  Everyone else went to go see the Osbourne Dancing Lights and I sent Andrew with Grandma and Grandpa. So, it was just me and my girl - off to see the Little Mermaid.  It was a cute show and Elyse loved it!  Then the 2 of us went to see the Osbourne Lights - they were fantastic and they even had snow machines going!!!  We loved it!!

There were photopass photographers around so Elyse and I had our picture taken with all the lights.

It was another fun day but I was bummed that Jeff was sick!  He missed out on 2 of his favorite rides - Rockin Roller Coaster and Toy Story Mania.

Here is a link to a video of the dancing lights that I took:

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment