Elyse and I at breakfast.
Elyse and Kailey with their wands..jpg)
Elyse with Cinderella
.jpg)
Elyse with Snow White
.jpg)
Elyse giving Sleeping Beauty a hug
.jpg)
Elyse walking down the stairs in the castle after breakfast. I love this pic!
While the girls and grandpa were at breakfast, the boys explored Tomorrowland and we met up with them in Toon Town Fair. Elyse really wanted to meet Tinkerbell and friends, so Kailey and I stood in line with Elyse. Elyse got to meet Fawn, Tinkerbell and Terence. Fawn is the animal fairy and asked Elyse what was her favorite animal. Elyse said a kitty, of course, and Fawn took Elyse's wand and tried to turn Elyse into a kitty. Elyse thought this was so funny! Fawn told Elyse that her wand must be broken because it wasn't working. While we were in "Pixie Hollow" - Andrew discovered Goofy's Barnstormer - a kiddie roller coaster that he loved!!! He rode it 3 times that morning.
Fawn turning Elyse into a kitty.
Then we headed to Epcot. We took the monorail from the Magic Kingdom to Epcot - which the boys loved and was a nice change from the busses. While in Epcot we rode Nemo and saw Turtle Talk with Crush. We got fastpasses for Test Track and decided the kids (and us!) could really use a break from the heat. So, we headed back to the resort for lunch and naps. We returned to Epcot later in the afternoon, rode Test Track and then had dinner at Le Cellier in Canada. This must have been the day for great meals because I had a delicious Filet at dinner. I would highly recommend eating at Le Cellier, especially if you are a steak lover! I also got to try their Cheese soup - which was wonderful also. We got out of dinner just in time to get a spot to watch Illuminations. After Illuminations we got in line for Soarin - which was an hour long but so worth it! One of my favorite rides at Disney!! Tric and grandma took the boys on a few rides like Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land while we were waiting to ride Soarin. Everyone else headed back to the hotel after we got done with Soarin - but Jeff really wanted to ride Mission Space. So the kids and I waited while Jeff rode Mission Space. I'm glad he got to ride it because that was one of his favorite rides of the week.
Matt, Christopher, Tric and Kailey on the monorail
Jeff and the kids on the monorail
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment