I have not been very good at this blogging thing - so here is my attempt to try and start posting more frequently.
We had a great weekend. I went out Friday night with my friend Jamie to celebrate her birthday and as usual we talked late into the night. Always nice to have some "girl time".
Saturday Elyse and I went to see Disney's Beauty and the Beast with Grace, Abby, Misti and Grandma. We went out to lunch and then to the show. I was especially excited because I thought we had great seats - we were in the first row in the balcony - so it would be easy for the girls to see without anyone in front of them. When we got to the show, we were told that they had closed the balcony (due to a low number of ticket sales) and that our seats had been upgraded to the mezzanine. We were not so sure about this - but it ended up being great. We were about 1/3 of the way up in the mezzanine and right in the center. And the best part was that no one sat directly in front of us - so it was very easy to see the entire stage! It was a great show and the girls all loved it!
Today Jeff and Andrew went fishing in the morning and we all went back out to the marina to enjoy the sunshine. The kids were so excited to get their suits on and play at the beach and in the water. Jeff worked on the boat - cleaning and such - while I enjoyed just sitting in my beach chair watching the kids play. It felt like summer! I'm ready for more days like that - hopefully this weather will continue into next weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment