Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun with Friends at Tunnel Park

We met my friend Jamie and her kids at Tunnel Park for a picnic lunch and some fun at the beach. The kids played on the playground and had fun climbing up the sand dune and running back down. Here they are on the way down . . .


Climbing back up again - Jamie and I thought it was especially cute when Ashlyn reached out for Andrew's hand!

After lunch we headed to the water. It was a bit wavy and the kids had so much fun running, jumping and splashing in the waves! Andrew kept running into the waves and back out again.


Jacob having fun in the waves.

Elyse is not as brave as her brother. She just liked to get her feet wet. Andrew would run in up to his waist - while I watched and hoped he didn't get knocked down. He did get knocked down a few times - but that didn't bother him - he went right back into the water.


Jamie and I were even able to relax for a bit while the kids played in the sand. We love that they play so well together (once I convinced Andrew that throwing sand was not acceptable)!


Ashlyn

More sand time.





Elyse smiles for the camera.

Ashlyn is surprised by the cool water when it splashes up on her! What a great expression!


Say Cheese Andrew!

Jacob smiles for the camera.

I love this picture of Ashlyn playing in the sand.


It was such a great day for the beach - and great that we got to spend it with friends!












1 comment:

  1. It was a great day with great friends and those are great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete