I visited Kmart more times this past week then I have in the past year! They were doing double coupons (up to and including a $2 coupon) so I was hoping to get some good deals this week. I love shopping for bargins. So - Elyse and I headed out to Kmart on Sunday - hoping for well-stocked shelves. Some of my best deals from Sunday were shave gel for .49, 2-pack of Venus Spa Breeze disposable razors $1, box of bandaids .49, can of Oust .19, and 5 boxes of cereal for a little over a $1 each. I think Elyse's favorite thing was the Tinkerbell pillowcase that I "splurged" on since it wasn't on sale and I didn't have a coupon.
I found myself back at Kmart on Tuesday because on Sunday I got a coupon that printed out with my receipt (a catalina - for my fellow coupon moms) for $2 off 5 boxes of GM cereal. Well - GM cereal was on sale 5 boxes for $10 - so I would get 5 boxes of cereal for $6 - just like on Sunday - so I couldn't pass the deal up. Some other deals from Tuesday included some snuggle fabric softner for .50, 2 more boxes of bandaids for .49 each, and 2 boxes of Huggies washcloths (love these for travel and on the boat) and 1 bottle of huggies soap/shampoo - all 3 for $4.
It was brought to my attention that there was also a deal with certain products (Huggies products being one of them) - that if you spent $50 - you got $14 off your next shopping trip to Kmart. I had a ton of Huggies coupons for diapers and wipes - so I had to go back one last time to take advantage of this deal. I got 160 diapers and 1 box of wipes for $44 - plus $14 off my next shopping trip to Kmart - so really that makes it $30 for the diapers and wipes. I'll be visiting Kmart once again in the next couple of weeks to spend my $14! Oh - I had another coupon for $2 off 5 boxes of cereal - I was so tempted to buy another 5 boxes - but I wasn't sure where I was going to store a total of 15 boxes of cereal?!?!? I really wanted to get 2 more Venus Spa Breeze razors (as I had acquired 2 more coupons!) but they were all out - bummer.
So - that has been my excitement for the week. I am also excited because I found the perfect dance class for Elyse this summer. Ever since we went to Grace and Abby's dance recital, Elyse has been asking to take a dance class. I wanted to find a dance class that would be once a week for about 6 weeks - to let Elyse try it out and see if she liked it or not. She is signed up for Kinderballet at Avalon. It is on Mondays at 4:30pm for 8 weeks. Monday is a great day since I am always off on Monday and looking at our summer schedule - she shouldn't have to miss any classes except maybe the last one. So - we'll give it a try and see if it is something Elyse will want to sign up for again in the fall.
Time for bed - gotta get up early tomorrow for garage sale #2 - hopefully the rain doesn't deter everyone from heading out to garage sales tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment